Thursday, January 21, 2010

Caramel macchiato soy milk in a limited edition, and Dave W. cooking Trinidad food?!

At Save-On today, I found a "step-on-me" garbage can which was cheaper than Zellers by $32 or so! It's Rubbermaid, and less elegant than my sister's, but I don't care as long as it gets the job done. I *knew* there was a reason why I bought all those garbage bags on sale at Shoppers a while ago! Since Eric seems to be dragging his feet about the monitors and such, I asked Barry if he could take them for me - maybe not the TV, but he says he can. We'll see! I also got a 64-pack of crayons for Amanda (the 24-pack will be for someone else, maybe?), orange juice, smoked ham, a limited edition caramel macchiato soy milk from SO NICE, two bottles of on-sale Orangina, bananas, microwaveable soups, noodles, and some microwaveable veggies on a tray.

Then I purchased Suave tangerine shampoo and conditioner, a JOY OF COOKING roasted herb chicken microwaveable meal (I wasn't paying $7.99 for the macaroni and cheese meal!), bottled water, iced green tea, a Goody comb, on-sale Häagen-Dazs ice cream (dark chocolate with raspberry swirl), on-sale Danone Silhouettes cherry yogurt, on-sale Oreo / Chips Ahoy Thinsations, on-sale pasta shells from Bassili's Best, a big Sudoku book for my sister's birthday, and more stuff. An hour after I got home, I got an email from Jon about a Sunday Dinner - apparently, Dave will be cooking (Trinidad) food for us at Jeremy's. I'll go, because he will restore the room's energy (no, I'm not being crazy like David S. was!) if Mr. Creep comes - and besides, Dave's told me about the soul food before!




You Are Wool



You are down to earth, practical, and no nonsense. You need a fabric that's durable and hearty.

You don't mind if wool is itchy... at least it keeps you warm! And you're responsible enough to take care of wool properly.



You aren't superficial or frivolous. You value substance over style and function over form.

You are humble and thoughtful. You are happy with who you are, and you don't let vanity get the best of you.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home