Monday, January 18, 2010

Dream of little Conor on a cruise ship

This thing restarted AGAIN! Had a weird dream that I was on a cruise ship with a bunch of people - little Conor seemed to like me a lot (as in real life), and wanted to stick with me. There were some sections of the ship which were divided by age, like kids' things and seniors' things. We explored a good portion of it, and he liked the yellow posters everywhere! After a while, he wondered where his parents and brother were - I managed to distract him by taking him to a kids' section, where David and Rosenda were playing with a bunch of kids including Olivia. There was an announcement saying that the cruise would be going to the Vancouver port really soon, so I asked Conor if he wanted to see that from a better view - of course he did!

We gained access to the captain's room, so watched it from the windows... he was very impressed at the machinery and such leading up to the port harbor! Then he really wanted his parents, so we went ALL OVER the ship looking for them, stopping to grab some hot food from a vendor. Finally found them and Sean, and he RAN to them while smiling back at me. I went to find Ada, but she was in no shape to drive me home since she looked REALLY wrecked and was crying a lot - Melia and I learned that a family member had died somewhere far away. Auntie Lillian (Calla's mom) gave me a $5 bill to cover bus or cab fare to a place on Broadway (or on Jordan Avenue), so then I could just go where I wanted afterwards.

Not sure why I had that, although I did interact with Conor yesterday and the day before - he's so cute! Auntie Lillian told me yesterday that Auntie Ying feels more confident with me around during toddler Sunday School, so maybe that's why she appeared. I saw Ada's family (including mother-in-law) yesterday, too... who knows. Interesting dream, though...




You Are Unique Because You're Clever



Unlike most people, you are able to draw interesting connections and come up with amazing theories.

You are able to take in a lot of information at once. You can see patterns where others can't.



You are rare in your ability to think without boundaries or preconceptions. The whole world is open to you.

Like a snowflake, you are happy to contribute to something great. You like feeling that you matter a little.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home