Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My Parents Joined Facebook! / Lamebook / Apostrophe Abuse / McDonalds

My Parents Joined Facebook - HAHAHA! Thank goodness my mom shows no signs of wanting to get one. Just last night or the previous night, she deleted a friend request from one of her friends, Rosanna and Samantha's dad! I also am reminded of Lamebook and Failbooking.

I was in the shower earlier, and noticed "Down Under Natural's" on my shampoo and conditioner. Ugh, what a grammar fail! Thank goodness they were almost finished... also placed a phone call to Harmony, but Jon answered to say she was in the shower herself. She called me back later, and I am going to Women's Group tomorrow... fun times, especially with EVIL WOMEN being the focus! (Jezebel, Herodias, Salome, Delilah)


Trivia fact for Wednesday, Jan. 20: Which is the only U.S. state capital without a McDonalds fast-food restaurant? Montpelier, Vermont.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home