Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Hands-free devices, pens, pencils, and sweaters!

Steph called me from her new hands-free device. Of course she doesn't want to break the new law in place, especially since that would look BAD for her! Gave me some directions to her place, and says that Fidela or someone can drive me to Metrotown Station or something. Sounds fine to me, although I might be able to convince someone to drop me off at an actual Canada Line stop instead!




You Are a Pen



You are a very precise and detail-oriented person. You don't make many mistakes.

You're the type who can risk writing in pen. You like making things permanent.



You are decisive and focused. You know what you want, and you go after it.

You like to be in control, and you don't really care for change. You like to count on yourself.




You Are an Argyle Sweater



You are contemplative, brainy, and serious.

You don't take much lightly - life is too important for that.



You are a very determined person. You don't let anything stand in your way.

You think out your actions and act deliberately. You don't waste time, money, or resources.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home