Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Mom cannot spell "itinerary" at ALL!

Mom sent me an email with the subject "Thursday Italary." She really cannot spell "itinerary"... Firefox suggests "Italian," "Italy," "italic," or "italics."

Big G wants to go to her safety box and Super Store on Thursday (to buy Sensodex toothpaste 2 for $7.00). I think it's best for you guys to go to Super Store first and then use the transfer to go to the safety box and then have lunch and head home. She will buy lunch plus give you $20.00 and I will give you $10.00 worth of food or household goods like toothpast, canned salmon etc.

If you want to, you can sleep over tomorrow night. Steph is coming to our house tomorrow morning and then big and I are going to her place to check out. You are welcome to join us too. Just come over before 12:00. Call big to tell her you are coming over, do not scare her.


I can't sleep over because I'm going to Steph's party - but then I don't know who will drive me home later. Mom really means "Sensodyne F" toothpaste, hahaha. At least I officially have the house keys now, thank goodness. I'd get stuff now, but I don't feel like rushing myself to get to the appointment - LATER!


Eric emailed me back about the $200 computer specs, too. "eMachines don't have a good reputation, and these are refurbished models. I wouldn't recommend them. The specs are pretty limited for this day and age, though would probably satisfactory for your needs. I suppose we should figure out for sure if your current computer died or whether it is the screen." I think it's the screen more than anything, but I guess we'll see.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home