Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Stickers, ELEPHANT POOP card, glitter, Eric's weird font issues, and candlelight

When I got home, I selected an appropriate birthday card for David Wong (it has guitars on it - he's in the music industry, so that'll fit) while marveling at the assortment of Christmas cards in my mail. Becca (heyfashion) mailed me a bright yellow card, along with stickers featuring a teddy bear / hot air balloons and clouds / cute animals. Krista (geek_dragon) got me a card - don't worry, I definitely do not say anything to Mr. Creep AT ALL! Marie (reebee) got me a cute card with Matthew 5:9 on it.

Diane (the_fuzzy_bunny) got me a card made out of ELEPHANT POOP... I'm so proud of it that I'll probably show it to people, haha! Casey (chickabimbo) got me a black-and-silver card, an Orlando postcard, and stickers featuring colored hands / US flag mailboxes / "friendship" motifs / fruit and berries / Halloween pumpkins and ghosts / crafts hearts. Heather Parris (swingthevote) got me a VERY glittery Christmas card, and Jane (justsurvive) got me a Christmas card and a cute photo of her daughter Leila. Sweet stuff all around!

Eric got on MSN, using a different font than the last time we'd talked. Of course, I had to say that he had "weird font issues" (Spoz!) - he said it was the default Messenger font, so how could it be weird? Trust me, it can be if I say so! He asked whether I was going to the Christmas Eve candlelight service on Thursday, adding that he and his parents would have dinner in Steveston beforehand, so they could pick me up if I liked. Sounds good to me, and at least he'll have a relatively sane car ride there and back, hahaha. When I told him about the elephant poop card, he asked if I'd licked it yet... apparently, elephant poop is one of the cleanest poos ever. (according to some show he watched a while ago) Well, I was highly amused! Then he joked that he'd ingest it if I hadn't - he's crazy! He made up the word "loxadontadungigestiosis" before signing off, haha. What a dork.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home