Sunday, December 20, 2009

Eric FORGOT about me! I bet he wouldn't forget about SOMEONE ELSE!

Note: STUPID FUCKING MEME Memegen, by verix.


Got up because someone called the house at 9:15 - of course, I thought it was Eric. So I called his cell, only to find out that he'd FORGOTTEN about me / was too far away to turn back, and had agreed to do the sound. What the hell?! I bet he wouldn't forget about Mr. POTATO HEAD! He said that he was sorry, wondered if I knew a bus route to church (I would get there really late if I did - not good!), and figured he owed me something... you bet you do! Went back to sleep after phoning Jon to tell him what happened and saying I likely might not be at the Whip to meet Fred from Australia (and telling this to Steph when she got up), and had a complicated dream about going downstairs / shopping for groceries / bedtime / other things. Finally got up at 1:45, but I blame that on being woken up out of sleep and such. Got a bunch of replies to my holiday wishes - thank goodness I remembered that Annette and Alan are Jewish!

So then I tried calling Jon with no answer - I did hear that Brittany Murphy has died! When Jon called me back, I told him what had happened with Eric, and also about the death - he's heard of her, heh. Her poor mother, finding her in the shower... Jon says they're leaving at 4:30, so if I can get to their house by then to go the Whip, it'll be cool. Guess that's where I'm going, after I consume mushroom soup / water Mom's plants / get the garbage and recycling out in the rain [I hope it gets picked up this week - didn't seem to last week!] and check the bus schedule - and be out there extra early, oh my!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home