Monday, December 21, 2009

Valerie, gift baskets, dinner at the HO HO HO place, David's birthday, Christmas Blogthings

One of the townhouse complex neighbors (Valerie) came by earlier this afternoon with this giant gift basket and a card for my parents - when I introduced myself, she said she remembered me from the wedding. There were SO MANY PEOPLE that I didn't bother with remembering, haha. I know, I know... and I wasn't even the one getting married, har har. Since I'm curious, I listed out the contents of the basket: two Choco Lounge mugs, 70% Lindt chocolate bars, Cocoa Comfort (in Chocolate Supreme and Chocolate Truffle), and Délicieux cookies.

Later, Harmony called and invited me to dinner at her parents' if I wasn't doing anything tonight - I thankfully accepted. (I told her about MR. HO'S as well, haha) I know Jon's teaching today, and I'm only a minute away - so if her parents don't mind, I'm in for a dinner! I've spent the past few hours just catching up on stuff - thank goodness my mom's computer is way faster than mine, otherwise it would take HOURS! I'm sure Corey would say that I needed a more reliable computer and such if he were reading this, haha.

I've been getting a lot of replies to my wall posts, which is good. "David Wong" is indeed who I think he is... perfect! Eric and I were discussing him in the car on Friday night, and he suggested that I ask Dave when his birthday was. Thank goodness that Facebook has done this for me, if December 30 is his real birthday. HAHAHAHA, I'm so not trusting at times, hee hee. :D




Your Holiday Wish is Parties and Fun



You are truly outgoing, and you think the holidays are a great reason to celebrate.

Being invited to lots of shindigs really makes your holiday.

And of course, the holidays wouldn't be complete without one of your own legendary parties.



You love to make merry with everyone you know, even if it means going out almost every night.

The holidays only come once a year, and you're willing to totally, completely live it up.

Well, I guess I can't argue with that, as long as I get my downtime in as well. ;)




Your Holiday Personality is Responsible



The holidays mean that you need to get a lot of things done, and you're up to the challenge.

You love shopping for gifts, sending cards, baking, and decorating. It's all about making things festive for others.



Of all the types, you are the most likely to try out something new each season - whether it's a interesting recipe or fun decorating idea.

You don't mind playing Santa for everyone else. In fact, it's what you brings you peace and joy.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home