Saturday, December 19, 2009

"Do you have eyeballs and a brain, Sean?!"

Henry picked me up, and said that he didn't have to work today. At church, the room was decorated for Christmas - yay, Christmas party for the kids! Interacted with Ian, Gabriel, Olivia, Anne, Jordan, Auntie May, Rachel, Joshua, Eunice, Annika, and the other kids. Talked to Chrystal and Golden about Christmas break and movies... baking is good, too! Saw John and Sophia back with their daughters Olivia and Anne, then Jordan asked me when I opened my Christmas presents. He seemed to think it was Boxing Day, or at least that's what he was telling his brother Thomas. I said that some people opened theirs on Christmas Eve, but I opened mine on Christmas Day. Andrew said that the truth was Jordan would open them whenever his mom said so, even if it was today, hahaha.

Said hi to Hannah S. / Amanda / Esther, then greeted the people coming in for another dinner: Lee, Hannah L., Auntie Stella, Anita, Allison, and others. Saw Auntie Catherine and Uncle Y.C., but didn't get a chance to talk to them - tomorrow, perhaps! Said hi to Chung, Karen, and Mattias in the parkade before going home. John said that Ada would be in India for about a month in mid-January... good to know! Sean asked us multiple times whether we were in Richmond or Vancouver, so Ian got frustrated and asked: "Do you have eyeballs or a brain, Sean?!" Hahaha! Got home and called Eric to remind him of the ride tomorrow, and ask (since I noted it on the Facebook news feed) who the "David Wong" character was. Veronica picked up the phone at the same time, so I said hi to her briefly. Eric said that David was probably "yo" guy, but EVERYONE uses that word! (even I do!) So I clarified: "dope / represent guy" - yup, David had sent Eric an "invite" (friend request?) too. Tomorrow will be interesting, haha. I decided to add David Wong, and I'll confirm things at church for sure!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home