Friday, December 18, 2009

Lunch with Auntie Ying results in a Bathroom Reader gift, too!

Guess I should at least get myself into the habit of certain banking transactions, even if I did that because of the then-impending snow with last month's money already, so I did that after lunch with Auntie Ying. Had a dream where the perfidious blackguard (Raymond) was in it along with other people - I don't remember most of it, except that I had to talk to him about GWAR and War Toy, and that my friends and I were going upstairs to view a performance at one point. Ugh, what IS it with my subconscious?!

I met Auntie Ying at the Canada Line, and quickly decided to go to White Spot for lunch. We talked about Karen Grace and Edwin's mom, whether they'd like to go to Christian things, sharing about Linda (who should rest!), fajita salad, Uncle Peter, John (the wheelchair guy!) and Joan, her being jealous about dessert night, Seraphim Christian bookstore, her insistence on buying me a book, Jon, Harmony, Steph, prayer, Phil, Melia, Angus, cookies, and more. I don't think I'd personally want to go to a lot of faith-based meetings, but it's good for her if she does! We went to Coles (it would save time!), and I eventually picked out Uncle John's Bathroom Reader Wise Up!: Amazing Facts and Incredible Information (Bathroom Readers' Institute) for myself. (turned out all the Bathroom Readers were in their own display!) I wanted the new Ann Rule book, but Auntie Ying would be HORRIFIED - the newest Guinness and Ripley's books are 60% off, and she doesn't need to buy those for me! Maybe I'll buy all those later, hahaha. JUST managed to get the 407 after I did my banking, and am now home for some downtime before the dessert night! Saw a few people with Santa hats around, so I was not alone.




You Are a Risque Christmas Card



You have as much Christmas spirit as anyone else, you just don't take the holidays all that seriously.

Flying reindeer? A creepy old dude who brings presents? Elves? Christmas is just asking to be made fun of.



You'll take any chance you get to inject a little fun into the holidays. Even if it means being a little bad.

You can't help but be naughty this time of year. Hopefully, Santa won't take it personally!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home