Monday, December 14, 2009

It's snowing AGAIN / VAMPIRE HUNTER, NARUTO, hawk or dove

Steph came home from unloading things at her townhouse (I'd had the other Asian Bistro Pad Thai for lunch), and said she'd gotten food from Yaohan - noodles, vegetables, sticky rice, and other stuff should be fine for my dinner and such! Now Chantal knows about my birth weight, too... yikes! (just because she has a cousin who weighed four pounds at birth...) Steph left later for the Canucks-Kings hockey game with her co-worker, and I did some more tag work! Johnny came by to collect an envelope for him from my sister, and then I discovered it was SNOWING! OH CRAP! Corey's also just told me that he got a Christmas present during dinner: Amazon (not his uncle :P) shipped an envelope inside a box! WHAT THE HECK?!


Your �Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter� Identity
by arista_aturi
Your Name:
What You Are:Human Servant
Your Strength(s):�My master is all the strength I need.�
Your Love Interest:Freelance Assassin
What People Call You:�Death. Undertaker.�
Preferred Weapon(s):�Nothing I shouldn't. Some weapons are illegal, after all��


Your Naruto icons (Modified ^_^) by taintedmushroom1
Name
Gender
Favorite color
Naruto
Sasuke
Sakura
Kakashi
Gaara
Shikamaru
Others
Groups and Misc.




You Are a Hawk



You have a fighting spirit, and you don't back down from any challenge. You aren't scared of getting in the mix.

You aren't necessarily violent, but you understand why violence sometimes is necessary. It's a cruel world out there.



You are a natural debater. People may find you belligerent, but you just like to argue. It's not personal.

You'd rather have conflict than pretend to go along to get along. You stand up for what you believe in.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home