Thursday, December 17, 2009

Yay for a family dinner with no stressors around! / Dream Vampire Boyfriend

Since there is no way I want to eat all the cookies by myself, I told Steph to take some to work - she hadn't, but I've portioned them out into my own Ziploc bags for me and other people. I definitely don't want certain people to get their hands on them, at least not directly through me! Am leaving for PEACEFUL in a bit, too! (yay for non-stressful family dinners!)

Edit at 1746: I just missed the bus because I had to lock the door in the dark! DAMMIT!

Your Dream Vampire Boyfriend(Girls only) by Cainesgirl101
Nickname
Zodiac sign
Your dream vampire guyIce-blue eyes, and short semi-curly blond hair. Dark cloak, and described as mesmerizing.
How you metHe'd seen you once before, and stood outside your window at night hoping to get another glance.
The first thing you said to himDamn - you are hot!
Where you two ended upHe attempts to convince you to become a vampire to spend the rest of eternity with him.
His favorite thing to do to youHe just loves kissing you.
Will you end up as a vampireMaybe - you remain undecided for a LONG time




You Are Quirkily Offbeat



During the holidays, you do things your own way. You have eccentric decorations and traditions.

You like to keep things a little kooky and crazy. You hate it when the holidays are too upscale or stuffy.



You believe that the holidays are for everyone, and you like to make your own celebration funky and eclectic.

You mix and match what you like best. No one is going to tell you how to celebrate this year!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home