Wednesday, December 16, 2009

ANOTHER Awana kid added me to Facebook - I feel OLD!

For the second time in a few days, one of the Awana kids has added me on Facebook - this time, it's Eric Ma. HAHAHA, boy, do I feel old! Karmie emailed me, saying she'd pick me up at 6:45 tomorrow - Stella will be taking another route to Burnaby, so we'll just go directly to Grace's for the cookie exchange. I guess I should eat a little bit beforehand - maybe half a dinner, hehe. Called Steph, too - she was being melodramatic. She was at the Cactus Club with a male friend, since she hadn't eaten in between dropping off stuff / building things / getting tools for Ikea furniture (screwdrivers and stuff, anyone?) / doing other things. She's unsure if she'll stay over at her new place after getting together with Angus and Melia, but will let me know; she'll leave before I do tomorrow! She'll probably drive, too - she's working. So we'll see! Says her couches SHOULD be ready in two or three weeks, but once everything is done, we can INVADE, hehehe! Now we're talking about TMI stuff, haha.


Leslie just took the quiz What Kind of Coffee Are You? and got the result: Espresso. At your best, you are: straight-shooting, ambitious, and energetic. At your worst, you are: anxious and high-strung. You drink coffee when: anytime you're not sleeping. Your caffeine addiction level: high. (Reminds me of the Blogthings quiz, haha!)

Leslie just took the quiz What Kind of Rock are You? and got the result: You Are Indie Rock. You are a very unique individual. People may try to label you as hipster or emo, but you defy all labels. You like music that's quirky, unusual, and not commercialized. Your taste in music is as eclectic as you are. You stay true to yourself. You don't like something just because it's popular. You like songs that are expressive, funny, dark, and / or frank. You don't like songs that were written to be everything to everyone.

Leslie just took the quiz What Lollipop Flavor Are You? and got the result: Grape Lollipop. You're Grape!!! You are the flavor of party. You love to go out and have fun with all of your friends at the club or even your house. You will make out with someone that you don't even know at a party... that's how crazy you are. If I were you, I would enjoy this lollipop as slowly as I can!!! (I would NOT make out with someone I don't know, whether at a party or otherwise!)


Poo nugget for Wednesday, December 16: Doo You Know? - How Many Toilets Do You Think There Are In The United States? - According to the EPA, there are an estimated 222 million residential toilets in the U.S., with ten million new toilets sold each year. The annual flush total? Three billion gallons.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home