Thursday, December 03, 2009

Candies, ice, potlucks, snow, worship practices, toilet paper

I'm still awake, possibly because I'm a night person... and possibly because of the green tea that I had at Karmie's. Guess it's fitting, since we were discussing coffee / Starbucks / French Presses / related things as well.

HAHAHA, my email idea worked! Eric is going to give back the candies on Friday - he'd better not ask me to bus out, because it's starting to get ICY! Then again, if he really does have two worship practices in a row to attend, I dunno about the potluck - we'll see. I also hear from people that it might snow tomorrow - oh man. He also linked me to a few places that might take my computer monitors / TV for recycling, and says they'll perhaps help me. They should, otherwise I have no idea how I'll haul them down myself. 'Tis the curse of heavy items...

Poo nugget for Thursday, December 3: Doo You Know? - Everyone Needs TP - Toilet paper manufacturing is an enormous global industry. In 2007, U.S. consumers spent more than $3.7 billion on toilet paper, according to Information Resources. That does not include Wal-Mart stores, which do not report sales data.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home