Friday, December 04, 2009

It's SO DARK when a power outage happens...

When I got up today, I was happy that I'd actually made time to get my things ready by the door while I still had power. It was SO DARK in the hallway without lights that I had to feel my way along the wall till I reached the hall with the side door. I wasn't going to try my luck with figuring out where the front door was in the dark, after all. (nothing like actually being blind, but...) Yes, I actually WALKED to the library! It wasn't FREEZING, and there is no snow on the ground either! When I get home tonight - providing the power is back on - I need to throw away the milk, butter, and anything with a 2009 expiry date in my fridge! Dunno about the freezer contents, although most likely the ice cream / banana bars / other stuff will have to go too. :(

When I get out of here, I should go mail Christmas cards and postcards to Karine G. (karineinthepool) / Kadri K. (bad_habit) / Kirsten F. (jambosana) / Torey D. (rubbished_chico) / Heather L. (mileena) / Jonne B. (jonne_bunny) / Diane S. (the_fuzzy_bunny) / Heather C. (catgoddess) / Amber K. (randomlancila) / Kelli (neonrose5) - should be doable before or after I get hand sanitizer, depending on lineups!



Your Fashion City is London



You are casual, funky, and even a little cheeky. You don't take fashion very seriously.

Your look is very urban and possibly even a little punk. You wouldn't be caught dead in a suit... or even a polo shirt.



You are interested in trends and fashion movements. You are willing to take big fashion risks just for the fun of it.

You shop everywhere, and you're definitely not hung up on labels. If something looks good, you'll buy it - especially if it's on sale!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home