Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Jonne, Heather, Patricia, Raymond, Diane, Kadri, and strength / weakness

I got a Christmas card from jonne_bunny (Jonne) today, so I guess she actually exists! Gmail had given me a warning on top of the email she sent me with her address, saying that this email may not be from who it purported to be, heh. The card is great - it features a dog peeing on a snowman, HAHAHAHA! Also fielded email from Heather C. (catgoddess) - I find it quirky that her address features two more personal names, Patricia and Raymond! I'm also sending Diane (the_fuzzy_bunny) and Kadri (bad_habit) some cards, haha.

Called Harmony to see if she was making it to Women's Group tonight - since it's a nice day, she thought she'd take the bus. I wanted her to meet me somewhere so we could bus to Karmie's together - I might get lost otherwise, haha. Luckily, she agreed to meet me right outside the Canada Line at 6:55... I can go to London Drugs beforehand and get three Advent calendars for her, Jon, and Steph then! (since I already have my own, haha) First, I gotta shower and such... being WARM will be good!




Your Strength: Curiosity. Your Weakness: Impulsiveness.



You are an innovative and progressive person. There's a whole big world out there, and you're interested in every part of it.

You embrace change. You like being outside of your comfort zone, and you're always ready to mix things up.



It's hard for you to stay still for too long, even if you have a good thing going. You can be impulsive to the point of reckless.

You hate routine, and you can be quite undisciplined. You don't do well with authority... you're a rebel!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home