Thursday, December 03, 2009

A planned power outage tomorrow means I'm temporarily psychic!

I just went outside (SO COLD!) to throw something in the garbage, and noticed this BIG YELLOW SIGN from BC Hydro on the front door advising us that the power would be out tomorrow because they were maintaining stuff. Couple that with the news that it might snow tomorrow (according to Mel), and I have NO IDEA what I'm going to do! It better be back on by the time I get back from Fellowship! I'll probably end up going to the library for my Internet fix, haha. I think I better make plans with Eric TONIGHT since the power will be out tomorrow (and I'll probably be elsewhere), and prep SOMETHING for Sunday School before I call Auntie Ying later. Told Dawn about my "new" blog - she says she likes the updates, haha. She'll have more than a month's reading to get caught up on, then! (that is, once she finds a name that isn't taken!)

Edit: I just called Eric - when I said that the power was going to be out tomorrow, he asked "How do you know this, Leslie?" "Because I'm psychic - no, just kidding!" I wondered about snow or ice, and he said he hadn't noticed any at 5 PM... of COURSE he hasn't since he DRIVES everywhere! (well, maybe not) He said that the phone would still be on in the event of a power outage. True, but I won't be here if the power is out! Tentative plans: Cambie and Jacombs at 5:30... at least I don't have to buy dinner (only lunch), as it's a potluck! Good thing I'll have my Bathroom Readers for company if I don't talk to whoever else is around - and I probably won't!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home