Monday, November 23, 2009

Whiteout saves the day! / Rite-Aid chewy candy mix

I actually found six artsy postcards which I originally got for FREE, so I can send one to rubbished_chico (Torey), which will be good. Tomorrow, I can probably get a Quatchi postcard for Kirsten (jambosana) at London Drugs before I go to pre-eat at the townhouse! (plus maybe a better gift for Auntie Ying, and others?) Actually, I wasted one postcard because I put the wrong thing on it ("Happy Birthday" in felt?!), and thought I'd wasted another (WITH a stamp) because I was a ditz and addressed it to the wrong person. I was unwilling to waste the stamp, so my whiteout saved the day! :D

True to my OCDL nature, I'll list off what my Rite-Aid candy mix contains: raspberry toffee (5), Necco's Mary Jane (2), Bit-O-Honey (3), ordinary toffee squares (7), Tootsie Rolls (4), vanilla toffee (3), Goetze's Bulls-Eyes Caramel Creams (3), chocolate toffee (3), and rum toffee (2) - all acceptable, except maybe the Tootsie Rolls. Good thing I know a bunch of teens who could have those, haha.


Edit: Nyssa (giggles_19) got my card and bookmark today. Wonder what happened to her mom's (sheryll) stuff...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home