Monday, November 23, 2009

Hawaii Aloha Christmas cards / "Charles Manson may be my father!"

Today, I took care of necessary things at the hospital... then got home and found that Shi (mypetconcubine) had actually mailed me a "Season's Aloha! From our hale to yours..." Hawaii Christmas card - much better than last year, hahaha! Jennifer L. (tehgreenfairy) just got my card that I mailed her, too! (Why is my phone on?! I thought I'd turned it off on Saturday after Henry called me... oh well, at least it's now safely OFF!)

Imagine if you discovered that Charles Manson may be your biological father!




You Are a Hip and Artsy City Dweller



You love that the city is always changing, and you're always on top of the latest trends.

You don't try to deliberately keep up, you're just naturally curious. And because of your curiosity, you discover hidden gems just before they get popular.



You truly love the city, and you're inspired by the urban landscape every day. Living in the middle of the hustle and bustle keeps you creative.

Even if you aren't an artist, you can't help but take pictures, write, make art, or play music. All of the energy around you is contagious!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home