Saturday, November 21, 2009

The Awana store does NOT give refunds, kid!

This thing restarted while I was out! Henry picked me up, and he asked if I'd seen the 2012 movie yet; he had, and Los Angeles slid into the ocean! I'm not surprised, haha. Talked about Fellowship and stuff before subsiding into quiet contemplation, haha. Once we got to the church, I said hi to Chrystal while helping Auntie Vivian with a salty cracker snack - it had benito flakes, which Ian later said that he liked. I took one for myself, in fact! Helped Stanley with his guitar (strings), and he said that my brother had gotten it for free from one of his musician friends... neat! Said hi to Ian, Gabriel (who looked tired), Sean, Annie, and Conor - these kids are so cute! Matthew Ma #2 remembered my name, and we had plenty of kids clamoring for someone to take their Awana dollars since they wanted to buy something at the Awana store. Jordan even asked if we gave refunds, hahaha! On the way home, Ian and Sean played some made-up games... always interesting, these kids!

I exchanged emails with Karine (karineinthepool) - she would love Olympics postcards, apparently!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home