Monday, November 30, 2009

HOW DARE YOU JOKE ABOUT NOT GETTING YOUR CARD?!

Steph and I talked about sisterly things, banking, plans, and other stuff. Yes, she's crazy because she's my sister! We spent quite some time with Auntie Anita, then went to her townhouse, where the contractor thought she wanted ALL YELLOW and not purple for the second bedroom! Um, no... and he even had some purple paint at home, already bought! Not worth arguing about, but maybe it was the language barrier and assumptions on his part. Experienced her funny GPS, which mispronounces things as "Steve-VEST-ton" - HAHAHA. Got an unexpected dinner invite from Mom - curry beef sounded good. I was pleasantly surprised to find Mom not at home... and even Dad seemed in a relatively good mood. I heard that Grandma was confused because she thought my parents were arriving on a BOAT to Hong Kong, and heard that Dad thinks Jon has a drinking problem. I don't know about that...

When Mom did get home (gave me citrus detergent / noodles / jelly eggs / more chips), she showed me where all the food was kept for my stay there... it's a win-win situation for me! (but I get more of the win, hehe...) Checked my email / friends list / Facebook (Jon H. has re-friended me!), set up a Gmail Event reminder for my new account, and watched various TV shows on House Hunters (International) and hoarders - that woman's house was DISGUSTING! Steph drove me home, and moved my computer desk so I could see what was between that and the heater - just paper, some of which looked very chewed up. THAT IS NOT FOOD, MICE! She thinks I should clean my place - true, but at least it's not as bad as that hoarder woman! HER armchair decomposed!

Kaella C. (scapegoat) got my Christmas card - "I got your card a bit ago and I absolutely love it! The design on it is awesome! Thank you!" Of course, I forget which design it was (maybe the DECORATION WITH ORNAMENTS) - but it was good to know she likes it. Speaking of cards, I got home to a message from Corey: "your card came today! but...." So of course I had to ask what was up:

[21:20:29] Flami: what do you mean, BUT?!
[21:25:34] Corey: well, there's just a note from customs inside? is that a joke, or did they seriously confiscate your card?
[21:35:00] Flami: WHAT THE HECK
[21:36:34] Flami: are YOU joking?!
[21:43:03] Corey: that's what I said
[21:43:39] Flami: so what did the note say this time?
[21:44:19] Corey: just something about unauthorized materials
[21:45:00] Flami: .... it was a CHRISTMAS CARD, nothing else
[21:45:32] Corey: maybe you're on the watchlist or something now
[21:45:57] Flami: maybe...
[21:46:33] Corey: I thought maybe you wanted to play a trick on me and put your own customs form in there as a joke
[21:50:30] Flami: ha ha ha... I would never do that


Edit: He said he was JOKING?! WHAT THE HELL?!

[22:04:02] mrptptpt: I don't know if you're not replying, or if MSN is being crappy again, but I'll switch to this anyway
[22:04:19] AlenaBrolxFlami: I said that I would never do that!
[22:05:31] mrptptpt: then MSN isn't working
[22:05:49] mrptptpt: and yes, of course I am joking :D
[22:05:51] mrptptpt: ha ha ha
[22:08:48] AlenaBrolxFlami: ARE YOU FOR REAL?!!!!!!!
[22:14:33] mrptptpt: I am always for real
[22:17:44] AlenaBrolxFlami: so did you or did you not get a card today?
[22:18:03] mrptptpt: I did not get a card today
[22:18:15] AlenaBrolxFlami: why?
[22:18:48] mrptptpt: because I got it the other day, but I keep falling asleep before I can talk to you much :P
[22:22:44] AlenaBrolxFlami: and did you or did you not totally make up a story about it?!
[22:25:09] mrptptpt: what did I tell you? :P
[22:26:11] AlenaBrolxFlami: "I totally want to risk my friend's wrath!"

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home