Friday, November 27, 2009

Why must you always pick up NEW people?! Are you INSANE?!

Lamebook - the catalogue of embarrassing Facebook debacles.... HAHAHAHAHAHA!

THIS THING RESTARTED WHEN I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF CATCHING UP ON STUFF! Steph called me five minutes before I got up. Then I checked my email to find one from Eric about meeting at "my second-favorite intersection" at 6:40, because we also had to pick up Geoffrey from his place. Every time I see that name, I am reminded of Dawn's brother (who lives in Hong Kong) for obvious reasons! I replied to say that it SHOULD be copacetic since bubble tea with Vanessa H. probably wouldn't take THAT long, unless "Geoffrey" was code for Mr. Creep!

Also added that I'd call him later, and he was trying to get me into a car where a relatively strange man would be, AGAIN! (a reference to Mr. Potato-Head) I did not ask him why he always had to pick people up, because he doesn't ALWAYS have to... I like my routine! If I were a new person, I would appreciate that too. I just won't be too trusting of him at all - the very opposite of poor Christon! So I called Eric, who said that Christon had asked him to pick Geoffrey up - NOT AGAIN. My sense hasn't kicked in with this one yet, but COME ON!

Geoffrey lives in Richmond, at Garden City / Cambie - AND that he'd have to take him home, too. He's another Richmond person, but WHEN AM I SUPPOSED TO HAVE CRAZY TIME?!!!! Spent most of the phone call trying to figure out whether he'd go to Jen's party: most likely not because of hockey, so maybe I'll figure something else out. That, or I can keep the gingerbread cookies for myself. :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home