Friday, November 27, 2009

Tapioca Express with Vanessa and Kyle - good times! / November 2009 BBT Tally

Kyle, Vanessa, and I went to Tapioca Express - it was good seeing them! Talked about my Santa hat and sparkly jewel shirt - like them, I don't really LOVE Christmas, despite Chantal saying she'll convert me, haha. Vanessa talked about her crazy roommate (as in "antibiotics and chemo are evil... can I put something in the rich people's air intake to kill them?!... oh, and I'll just leave diarrhea all over a shared bathroom!" crazy) - man, that person needs to get kicked out, and he IS! She discussed her upcoming practicum, her nursing classes and the people in them, the CROWDED ferries, Skype, her boyfriend, sailors, weird people (you can't put a finger on it), and her relief to be home for a few days away from stress!

I brought up Mr. Creep as an example of someone being "wrong," and gave them their Christmas cards - they thought I was sweet for doing so. At least I know they're okay for it, haha. Kyle tried helping by bringing up some humor - I find that he's an okay guy! Then I explained the "monthly visitor" Facebook status, first apologizing to Kyle. Talked about Great-Aunt, Grandma, my mother, Steph, insomnia, Fark, math, Facebook, addresses, and other things as well.

MONTHLY BUBBLE TEA TALLY, NOVEMBER 2009 (1)

pudding @ Tapioca Express (Friday, November 27) [good hanging out with Vanessa and Kyle!]

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home