Friday, November 27, 2009

Procrastination results in a bubble tea hangout... YES!

Earlier tonight, I was procrastinating a lot and preparing a bunch of survey posts with tags and proper formatting / grammar / spelling decided not to do those. Left a message on Eric's cell stating that I was running late and didn't know whether I'd show up. (I didn't really feel like going out, perhaps because I knew that Vanessa H. would call me later) Lo and behold, she called me twenty minutes later to make Tapioca Express plans for tonight - meeting at 8 sounded good to me, since it gave us both time to eat some dinner beforehand. I didn't mind if Kyle came with us, since I could use up a couple more of the smallest Christmas cards I had for both of them! They didn't mind giving me rides, since it was way easier than my busing to Union Square! Procrastinating can be a GOOD thing sometimes, haha! I think I'll give them a preview of Santa Hat / Sparkly Jewel Shirt Time, as well. That's my ONE concession to the holiday season. *nod*

Not ten minutes later, Eric himself called me, apologizing that he had his phone off earlier. Meh, that's why I left that message! He figured that I wasn't coming tonight - that would be correct, especially because of my last phone call. When I said "Vanessa and I are going for bubble tea," he naturally got confused and thought that Vanessa would be going to Bible Study. Hahaha, of course I cleared things up! Then he thought that I was avoiding new people: maybe just a little, but Vanessa's phone call really did happen. Maybe I should keep any bubble tea receipt as proof, haha! At least I've discovered that Campbell's Creation soups are microwaveable, which is good. I'm lazy and don't want to cook it on the stovetop, heh.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home