Monday, October 19, 2009

Storage lockers, laundry money, no robbery prevention, Pearl Castle, free cards, and more!

The manager asked me whether I had a storage locker outside - um, nope! I also was a good girl and put the laundry away immediately, instead of procrastinating. Figured out how to work my magma lamp by myself, too! Went to the bank and put the $300 away, and then got $60 in loonies and quarters for future laundry purposes. The teller thought it might be raining outside - nope, I just get cold easily, haha. (I know there's a Robbery Prevention Program in place, where you remove your hats / hoods / sunglasses, but...) At least this laundry money withdrawal is from this month's money and not next month's, haha. I just checked my account balance online, and everything is as I wanted it to be... good.

Went to the Bay to see what an average pillowcase would cost, and concluded that I might be better off at Sears or (with permission) my mother's linen closet! I also saw Christmas trees and Christmas cards in the store - the Christmas season starts now, I guess! Yikes! Got birthday cards for Billie and Deb at Carlton Cards, then was advised that there was a promotion on: buy three cards and get three free! So I got six cards for just over $10, which I thought was pretty sweet. When I paid, I thought the man next to me was asking if they had any grow-op cards because of his accent, haha! Saw that Pearl Castle is now open until 11 every night. Seems the $600 suite might be already rented, pending a reference check or two - DAMMIT! But at least I accomplished a lot today! :D


Facebook quiz taken from Kaitlin:

Leslie just took the "What element do you control?" quiz and the result is Wind. You control wind. Not very much is known about this element and its controllers. You are a gentle person, and you travel at great speeds. You usually get what you want, but sometimes you'll just have to go with the flow.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home