Sunday, October 18, 2009

Creep may not be a pedophile, but he's ODD! / Dream of roses and characters named Henry

After all, what self-respecting 48-year-old man tries to hang out with people half his age? Other than pedophiles and rapists, of course. This is a PERFECT (albeit modified) line to describe Mr. Creep - thanks to Unsent Letters! Honestly! No wonder my radar is going off! If he talks to my friends (even including Randal for now), fine... but if he goes anywhere NEAR the kids, I'll be ever watchful even if he ISN'T a pedophile! You gotta watch out for the kids, and I definitely plan on doing that today even if their parents are in the vicinity!

Once I finally got back to sleep, I had a weird enough dream. My sister and I went to Safeway in a mall to buy some flowers. We were complaining because the parking lot was full of puddles, and one side of it was all full already despite it being early in the day... was there a weird sale going on or something?! Steph got out of the car, and determined that it would be snowy the next day because it was so cold and wet. I laughed it off, but figured she might be right. We went into the Safeway, and promptly bought several dozen roses and such. The flower delivery person offered to drive us home in her van, so we accepted, even if we were unmindful of our own vehicle in the lot.

As soon as we got home with the flowers, we went downstairs to put them away. We saw a dead mouse in a trap near our grey couch, and saw toilet paper on the stairs and all over the place. When we saw a big blue Bible featuring females in its stories, we were transported into the world of a character biography that I was reading. This was a chronology of the character Henry's life - he married someone named Margaret because her 12F boobs looked super in a purple outfit she wore one night. He figured that she should have more than just those to recommend her, and was even a little abusive toward her.

They managed to have five kids: Sam, Henry Junior, Cassandra, Hannah, and Julia. Henry Senior died in 17737 (not a typo), right when his namesake was going to have another kid with a bleached-blonde bombshell whom he wanted for himself. Death cheats another person out of his wants, AGAIN! I woke up when my alarm went off, and still felt kinda refreshed despite my crazy sleep schedule. No guarantees for later this afternoon, haha. Not sure why I had the dream, either. Oh well. As far as I know, the boob size of "12F" does not exist!




Your British Name Is Tabitha Esme



Bloody brilliant!


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home