Friday, October 23, 2009

Why would they make NON-ALCOHOL hand sanitizer?! WHAT A WASTE!

Eric called about an hour ago, and told me that my ringer was off - yes, I was fully cognizant of that fact, thank you VERY much! After I got some randomosity in about red magma / lava globules and things like that, he asked if I were going to Fellowship tonight for Bible Study. I figured that we were at the church, and referenced that idiot at Subway the time we went to Vanessa's. Sure, I was up for meeting him at the usual spot at 6:30 - he had cash for dinner, so all was good.

He'd called right when I was going to take a shower and go out maybe to London Drugs / Shoppers Drug Mart for an address notebook (to replace the one Randal gave me, eventually) and some alcohol-smelling hand sanitizer. The foaming SoapPopular stuff I got at London Drugs in June is actually alcohol-free... WTF?! D'OH! WHAT AN ANNOYING WASTE! (I like my hand sanitizer to smell of alcohol) So maybe I'll give it away... ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home