Saturday, October 24, 2009

FINALLY talked to Chinese Eric - he's dating again! / Poo Around The World

I saw Chinese Eric on MSN, so I had to talk to him! He says he's dating now, since his mom's friend introduced him to her daughter. (she lives a 20-minute bus ride from him: not bad at all for dating!) "Do you think with my looks, I could get a hottie by myself?!" Hahaha. Apparently, Gena Chan is a real hottie, smart, articulate, graceful, cultured, and all-around amazing. I will never be that, I'm sure! Reminded me about his computer friend, who says he can build a whole new Lenovo laptop - I'd almost forgotten about that, actually! It's been THAT LONG since we talked, haha. Eric hopes that the friend's China-related project will end and the friend can find time to build it BEFORE Eric goes back to Canada. ("I can help out MY GOOD FRIEND, LA!") I'll tell Jon when I see him next, that's for sure. We also discussed addresses, Nathan, being busy for the last three weeks straight on an assignment, and partying it up in Hong Kong before he signed off.

For some reason, my mom called me past midnight to invite me to lunch with her and Steph tomorrow. Well, I have to be HOME before 3 - I never did get that shower in, and I refuse to do it NOW. Perhaps I'll be in for it, but I hope it goes okay. Not a fan of awkward meals, which might explain why I prefer to be by myself, hahaha. Corey's also trying to use "reverse psychology" on me about Mr. Creep by saying that I'd see the error of my ways then. Um, nope... an uncomfortable feeling is NOT going to go away! He also gave me the latest on the Balloon People: they knew it was a hoax all along, and such. Not surprised. It's taken me from 7:45 till NOW to be at least halfway calmed down about Mr. Creep - emails and such are still going out, though! :P


Poo nugget for this weekend: Doo You Know? - Poo Around The World - The amount of stool expelled per day varies from country to country. The average weight of stool in England is 106 grams per day, while South Asians unload nearly four times that amount. This difference is largely due to the higher fiber content in the average Indian diet.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home