Friday, October 23, 2009

Hamilton near New Westminster / Spooky or Kooky / Horror movies

Got up to discover that both Auntie Ying and Barry had called me. I got no answer at Auntie Ying's, so called Barry back instead - he said that the Hamilton area was near Annacis Island. If it's the area I'm thinking of now, it's near New Westminster; oh yes, I remember having to wait a LONG time for transit out there with Grandma when I'd go to Uncle Michael's house out in the boonies of Richmond. No wonder the suite is renting for only $500 a month if it's all the way out THERE! There's a $675 suite at #4 / Francis, which is definitely more central. Maybe I'll have to get someone else to see it with me, though. Set up an appointment for shopping: next Thursday at 12:30 works for me, I would hope!

I just realized that there's a church meeting before the "casual" Sunday Dinner at Jon and Harmony's. Maybe I will mention that to them later, haha. It's not like we haven't done the "church-meeting-Sunday Dinner" thing before (at Jeremy's and Nathan's, most notably), but it is perhaps something to consider! Nathan sent me his address: it makes me think of the C28 bus, and Raymond. TOO CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!!




You Are a Zombie Movie



You are the type of person who is well prepared for the apocalypse. Whether it's nuclear war, a mass virus, or zombies... you have a plan.

And half the fun of watching a zombie movie is thinking about how you would try to survive.



You are a bit of a loner, and you do think that eventually it will be you against the world.

Your ideal movie pulls no punches about the end of the human race. You like films like Dawn of the Dead, 28 Days Later, and Resident Evil.



You Are Spooky



You put the trick in "trick or treat," and you won't stop scaring people until you scare yourself.

You love horror movies, dark spooky nights, and the darker side of Halloween. You save the kids' stuff for the kids.



Speaking of kids, you avoid the little candy-grubbing monsters at all costs. Well, unless you are looking to give them a little scare.

You think Halloween has gotten a bit too sugary these days, and you don't mind injecting a little fright into things.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home