Thursday, October 01, 2009

Emily, Eric, Southern names, hair length, decades

Emily Lee added me on Facebook - yes! Called Eric to see how he was doing: I figured he's feeling crappy, since he sounds sick! Told him to stay home and rest up, and my brother told him the same in an email. Not sure if I'll go out now or not - possibly not, but I'll call my brother when he's done teaching.

Edit: I called him, and said I'd be LATE! Then again, who knows about the ride home... transit should work too, haha. Gotta take a shower first, though... Jon says Christon would be able to drop me off at the Canada Line station, which is fine by me!





Your Southern Name Is Eustice Etta



Well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit!








You Should Have Super Short Hair



You are confident and conventional. You are proud of who you are and have nothing to hide.

Your hair tells people that you are honest and straightforward. You appear ready to face the world head on.



You can be very quiet at times. You aren't shy though... you're just thinking things over.

You prefer to plan out the best course of action before you do anything. You want to be able to be your best in every situation.








You Are the 1990s



You are a honest, down to earth, and somewhat sarcastic person. You don't front.

You appreciate the cynical days of the 1990s, when irony was king.



You're somewhat skeptical and mocking of the mainstream. You tend to embrace alternative culture instead.

You are open-minded and accepting. You don't judge people as long as they're real with you.


Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home