Saturday, September 26, 2009

Staplers, Bear Paws, storage closets, easing weight and crowding, apple slices

Before leaving, I put Christon and Jeremy's Bathroom Readers and cards in my knapsack in case I forgot tomorrow. Henry picked me up, and we just listened to music the whole way to church. At Awana, I discussed handbooks / the storage room with Martin, Emily, and Benedict about the non-working stapler / handbooks and things in the storage closet. Auntie Kam came downstairs looking for extra Bear Paws for the Cubbie snacks, which we had in the storage closet. "Wow! There's so much in there that I don't have to buy any!" Yeah, but you might if you keep that up long enough, haha! Golden said that he'd had a long week, and was preparing for his first midterm... ALREADY?! I eased the weight and crowding of bills and coins in my wallet, as usual - the bills aren't so usual, but I thought I should do it anyhow. Went into the storage closet myself to fill the "rental" green basket with Hang Glider books.

Once snack time rolled around, Eric asked if he was registered, and Jordan wanted me to know that we owed him seven Awana dollars from last year. Told Johnny not to make "snow angels" on the floor, since it was dirty - he later wanted to cut in front of me in line since he was hungry. No go, kid! Talked to Sean S. and his brother about snacks, Freezies, apple slices, and more. Their mom Pauline wanted to know how long I'd been going to the church: yup, my whole family is here! Said hi to Annie, who had big leaves in her hand. Lanie confirmed what I noticed last week: she's VERY PARTICULAR about it being Annie and not Anne! Esther was there, too! Joshua and Keenan had to say hi and give me high-fives if they wanted a snack, said their dad Tim. Ian and Sean L. said stuff about new handbooks, the moon, good news, bad news, lady characters, being a chicken, and more on the way home. Interesting times!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home