Monday, September 14, 2009

I always knew some black people were arrogant D-bags...

Part of a conversation between me and Corey just now:

[00:10:58] Flami: learning about martyrs: I thought I'd be original
[00:17:54] Corey: but what does that have to do with anything?? :P
[00:19:32] Flami: I was being random.. you know that
[00:23:08] Corey: well, randomly tell Iron Storm to download faster, I want to go play it on my real Sega Saturn, but it got to 82% and stopped.......... there are two people in the torrent with the rest of it, but one is going at 0.01k/sec, and the other person is in Japan and it only connects sporadically!!! I have the game (I am playing it right now in an emulator... it's too slow and choppy, though)
[00:24:05] Corey: but someone ripped it with Alcohol 120%, and that program messes up Saturn games... the music is out of sync when you use that program.. so if I'm going to burn it to disc, I want a proper copy... SO HURRY UP AND FINISH!!!!
[00:26:35] Flami: I think I'll ask you about what happened with Kanye West and Taylor Swift earlier tonight... I get home to a few posts on my FB feed about how Kanye West is an ass
[00:26:55] Corey: why the hell would I know about them?
[00:27:10] Corey: except I did see an article and Youtube clip of it, so FINE...........
[00:28:31] Corey: that chick won and Kanye West, who is an idiot who is always whining about people hating black people or just hating him (if he doesn't win awards, he throws a public fit about it) got up on stage and took her mic away in the middle of her acceptance speech to say that Beyonce should have won. I'm sure later he'll have a speech about how it's the music industry holding black artists down or something
[00:29:09] Corey: he does shit like that all the time. I've never even heard a song of his, but he's in the news all the time for acting like a baby / idiot, so I have seen stuff about that :P
[00:30:18] Corey: black people probably should get together and tell him to shut the fuck up, since the way he acts, he'll do nothing but harm to black people in general :P
[00:30:45] Flami: "why the hell would I know about them?" <--- that's what I thought, but I also figured that asking you would be much faster than waiting for people to get up and answer their status comments :P
[00:30:52] Corey: the clip cut to Beyonce, who looked mortified that he was mentioning her while doing this
[00:33:25] Corey: during Hurricane Katrina, there was some fundraiser thing, and he and Mike Myers were on to talk about stuff and get people to call in.. Mike Myers did a normal "people need your help blah blah" thing, and then Kanye steps up and says "George Bush does not care about black people" and goes on and on for a minute or two about how all this is designed to hurt black people or blame them for everything
[00:33:52] Corey: so then it's Mike Myers' turn to talk again and he's like "uh... yeah.... well, if you want to donate money, here's the number!"
[00:34:30] Corey: aside from all his public complaining I've seen articles about though, I don't know a thing about him
[00:35:45] Corey: it's always inappropriate, or just him acting like a baby. he just goes around and messes things up, so he can say whatever he wants. if he wasn't a big star, he'd probably be taken out back and beaten for doing any of that :P by now, I wouldn't doubt it if they just stop inviting him to events
[00:38:16] Flami: what the heck. that's TERRIBLE. from what I heard, Beyonce won something later, and then graciously gave part of her spotlight to Taylor
[00:39:25] Corey: well, it sounds like you know more about it than me, then :P
[00:40:48] Flami: no, that's only what I saw on a comment... didn't give context like you did :P
[00:40:57] Corey: in the clip though, Taylor Swift gets the mic back from him and then they cut it off and just start playing some video, so she never got to finish... so I guess that was nice of Beyonce if that happened

What the heck. He sounds very arrogant! Sounds just like my ex, and he was only officially half-black. Yikes!


Poo nugget for Monday, September 14: Horse Poo - Horses poo ten pounds worth of dung a day, often without breaking stride.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home