Friday, September 25, 2009

FINALLY FINISHED ECHO! / Phone calls galore!

I got a weird phone call this afternoon, which actually made the phone beep: 1-517-931-2667, anyone? Eric called twice and got on MSN (and Facebook chat) to try convincing me to come to Fellowship... I HAD TO FINISH THE BOOK! I'm glad I did... IT WAS SO GOOD! He thinks he'll start a rumor that I had a hot date tonight with whoever was away from Fellowship tonight; I don't THINK so! (finished at 7, by which time Ivan was at church anyway!) Then I got a phone call from a number that looked familiar - turned out to be Kevin, but I was away for that too! I'll figure that out on Sunday!

Called Jon to say that I'd be at the Sunday Dinner... he bugged me about being on the hot date with Raymond, but I don't think either of us would be amenable to THAT! In fact, we'd probably let the world die if we were the only two left on earth after some nuclear explosion or Armageddon - we would NOT reproduce! Since Christon and Jeremy will both be there (cooking and hosting), I'll give them their birthday gifts of Bathroom Readers then. Steph sent me an email about Chantal and poisonous spiders - my first instinct was to say that I was not a poisonous spider! I figure they're camping again, haha. Talking to Billie now, heh.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home