Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Debit card double swiping - WTF?! / Seeing Hester vacuuming / Random BLEACH dates

This thing restarted! Turns out I can't go out with a debit card for a few days at least. The bank called to tell me that I was a victim of double swiping, where people could get my bank information to get new cards and stuff. Apparently, my account is okay - I'll see about that later. *sigh* No shopping for me, I guess...

I heard Hester and her husband out in the hall while they were vacuuming, so told them in person that I'd seen more evidence of mice in my suite. Yes, I am well aware that their handyman blocked off a few access points. I even told them that my friend had seen two dead mice under the couch - of course he'd thrown them out! Of course, the pest control guy thinks I'm crazy! Maybe it's back to glue traps until I can find something on Craigslist? UGH!


What would happen if you date a random Bleach guy? by Jace
Username
You will be wearing
You will have a date withKyouraku Shunsui
Your date will be onThursday.
He will wearnothing underneath.
The two of you willattend a tea ceremony.
And eatsushi.
The date will end at about11:00 PM.
After the date, you get a / ansimple word of thanks.
Number of times you held hands0
Number of times you wanted to kiss him6
Chance of having a next date
96%

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home