Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Pho Cao Van, shampoo, conditioner, AN ECHO IN THE BONE, and Bathroom Readers!

I was going to go out to see if I could get money from the bank, but forgot my bus pass - of course, I only realized this when the bus pulled up to the stop. So then I had to walk back home, find the pass (on top of my desk), and realize that I'd forgotten my Chapters card too! After collecting all that, I went back out. Once I got off the bus at its stop, I decided to see if the Pho restaurant I went to with Palmer in 2005 was still there: Pho Cao Van is indeed still at its location, so I had some lunch to satisfy my craving! On my way out of the restaurant, I saw morons attempting to cross the BUSY road when there was traffic both ways - why are people so STUPID?!

Then I went to the bank, and decided to check if the scammer had touched my account: since everything was fine, I took out an obscene amount of money from it. I haven't taken out money in that amount for probably fifteen months, and it wasn't even my account that time! Went to Shoppers Drug Mart to buy Hydralicious Featherweight shampoo and conditioner from Herbal Essences, plus a light purple pouf. While I was lining up, I was annoyed because the woman right in front of me had finished her transaction, yet didn't move out of the way so I could start mine! People, seriously... it's not like she had a crapload of stuff, either. JUST MOVE! HOW HARD IS IT?!

I figured that I might as well buy two towels from the Bay while I was at that end of the mall. Lucked into a towel sale ending tomorrow, so got a red towel and a dark blue towel... I haven't bought towels since the day I met Korey for the first time, actually. Went to the new Indigo Spirit store, and found what I was looking for pretty fast. Got the last two shelf copies of AN ECHO IN THE BONE for me and Billie, and three Bathroom Readers for Billie / Jeremy / Christon. (Uncle John's Triumphant 20th Anniversary Bathroom Reader for Billie's 20th birthday / Uncle John's Unsinkable Bathroom Reader #21 / Uncle John's Unstoppable Bathroom Reader #16) I wanted to give Christon and Jeremy some presents last year, but couldn't afford to BECAUSE of the ex, so they'll get them this year. (although I *did* give Jeremy Final Exits: The Illustrated Encyclopedia of How We Die [Michael Largo] in plain view of Korey during a Fellowship meeting in the basement in September 2007 - HAH!)

Got home to find my bus pass application in the mail, and found some free library bookmarks which I included with the books I'd just bought / inscribed. Jeremy's book contained a date mistake - OOPS! I did find that the C94 bus goes right by the library, so I'll go out again to return my books at some point - maybe when I mail my bus pass application, too. Hester had given me another box of mouse traps through the door - phew! Now I have a book to read... ah, sweet bliss!





Your Non-Existent Part Says You're Confident and Spontaneous



You are a very carefree and relaxed person. You don't put in effort when you don't have to.

You tend to be interested in nature and a bit of an environmentalist. You try to live a green life.



You are a casual person. You don't do well in formal settings... in fact, you avoid them.

You try to let the small things slide. Even if that means you don't always comb your hair.








You Are Glam Rock



You are flamboyant, outgoing, and even a bit freaky. You are a natural entertainer.

You like music that rocks hard and doesn't hold back. You appreciate inventive musicians.



You are an unusual, eccentric person. You have some very interesting ideas about the world.

You like songs that echo your offbeat views. It's hard for a song to be too weird for you to enjoy.


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home