Thursday, September 24, 2009

Stupid interruptions, deadlines, Sunday Dinner, Canucks opener, the wrong people

THIS THING RESTARTED AGAIN! Man, I *hate* interruptions when I am trying to read! Good thing the phone's off by default, so I didn't actually hear Candy and assorted scammers trying to call me, but STILL! Good thing I at least can answer emails from Eric and others at my leisure! There's a good reason why I jokingly say I hate people who call me, haha. I had better be EXPECTING people to call, or I don't turn the phone on. (holdover from days past) If I'm not finished this book by tomorrow, I'm not going out - that's just a deadline I've set myself. Time to think and absorb this stuff is a good thing, but I don't want to be thinking about it for a few hours while I CAN'T PICK UP THE BOOK! ARGH! (and yes, it IS that good!)

Jon sent us an email about Sunday Dinner being at Jeremy's, and another one about watching the Canucks' opener against the Flames (on a Thursday) at Nathan's. I hope I can organize the Kelsey's wing night... that way, the wrong people won't get invited! Apparently, we get to make fun of Richie since he's from Calgary, like we did with Derek a few years back - that's probably going to be good. :D





You Are Peaceful and Passive



You are an accommodating, diplomatic person. You know there is good and evil in everyone.

You try to live with things as they are. You know there's a lot in this world that you can't change, and you're fine with that.



You are a supportive and honest person. You expect people to accept you just as you accept them.

You are willing to take time and let things unfold. You are never in a rush.


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home