Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Scrambled eggs, fish eggs, sperm, Bathroom Readers, and more!

Had a dream last night where I made someone scrambled eggs in a huge non-stick skillet, multiple times. I hoped to saturate him with those before he died, hahaha. Then we went out for Pho, which just happened to have gai lan in it. That is NOT a typical ingredient in Vietnamese noodles! Maybe I want some now...

Last night, I told Corey to ask his Taiwan friend Jane if she'd ever had salmon sperm. His reply: "-I- wouldn't buy it if it was free and they sold it next door, in perfect English. Oh, Jane hasn't had that." So then I asked him to see if she WOULD have it: "I don't know, she's probably busy, she's not replying. She thought I meant fish EGGS....... so you are beyond weird, apparently. Well, she was confused because she thought I probably ate that with sushi or something. But she doesn't think she's had eggs, I guess... she's not talking again. :P She is at work, though."

Am going to buy AN ECHO IN THE BONE x2 / a Bathroom Reader for Christon (I've been wanting to get him one for more than three years now, anyway) / shampoo / conditioner / pouf / possibly towels today. I'll check out the new Indigo Spirit store as well, since I didn't have time to do so last Thursday. On my long-term list: a Bathroom Reader for Billie, since I've wanted to get HER one for a couple of years, haha! Of course, I could just wait a day to be SURE that I have enough money for stuff, but I want it now. Or I could go out today and again tomorrow - yay for belated birthday treats (ECHO) to myself! :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home