Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Dreaming of mandarin oranges selling for $1.20 each, and dead bodies in the garage

Note: LJ Firefly Crew Memegen, by karmakeys.

I remember dreaming that I saw a certain perfidious blackguard at the supermarket while shopping for things. My sister was with me, so she distracted me by going to the incline at the entrance, and pretended we were going in again. She then noticed that mandarins were selling at a unit price of $1.20 each. That price was definitely inflated, for sure! We were then notified via text message that someone we knew well had dropped dead in the middle of our garage, so we collected our friends and went home. As advertised, the dead body lay just inside the entrance to the garage, and we had to park the van right over it! *sad face* The dream ended soon after we reflected that the wrong person was dead, and that the perfidious blackguard would have to comfort us, as that was his nature. WHAT THE HECK?! Get out of my head, damn you!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home