Sunday, August 23, 2009

Interesting camp dream... no monkey people, please!

I like having interesting dreams about Harmony's monkey friends, Teunis, and camp in a forest... :D


Grandma, on how I knew my sister arrived home from work at around 4-5 AM: "But how do you KNOW?! Were you awake then?" Um, no... it's called a REASONABLE ESTIMATE from the time Steph gets off work!

Grandma, on how Steph is going to drive us to church on a few hours' sleep: "Get Jon to drive! That way, we don't have to get her to do it!" (she said the same thing last week when I thought Eric was going to drive us... and it wouldn't work since Jon wasn't / isn't going to be at VCEFC, but is at his wife's old church instead because he's teaching!)

Grandma, on my breakfast of one piece of bread with peanut butter: "Are you on a diet? Here, eat some snack biscuits!" No, I am not on a diet... and YES, it's enough food for me. I just can't eat a whole lot right after I get up, usually! (but lack the skills to explain this to her)

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home