Sunday, August 23, 2009

Defenestration threats, and an unexpected talk with Cindy

Called Eric to let him know that he didn't have to drive me and my grandma to church tomorrow - Steph will do that on a few hours' sleep! He hadn't decided on whether to go to Jeremy's or not, so I jokingly threatened him with defenestration, haha! Did some laundry after showering - my grandma thought it was garbage only because it was in a black garbage bag! I've also been assured that at least one perfidious blackguard will not make it to Jeremy's - YAY! :D

Cindy called later for my dad, but of course he's not in! Told her that he was on a cruise for two weeks to England / Ireland / Scotland with my mom and another couple, and that they seemed to be having a good time so far from my mother's emails. Seems she has a box of Sunday School stuff from the church move which HER mom says must go since it's taking up too much room, so I suggested she call Uncle Eugene or someone else.

Of course, she can always bring the box to church tomorrow and ask then - maybe she can label it and put it in her classroom! Told her that Steph would be at church tomorrow, but she's working now! Cindy was trying to figure out where she knew my voice from - thanks to Caller ID, I had a reasonable guess at who was on the other end, haha. I asked how the small group outing yesterday was, since I was doing the important job of spending time with Grandma. She said that they had dinner at Hon's on Robson, then lost track of time just talking while eating. But since they were so near the water, it didn't take them long to walk to the seawall and just watch the sunset. Sounds like a nice time, and she said they missed me... sweet!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home