Friday, August 21, 2009

Pizza prank phone calls, farting videos with THE POOTER, and metal music!

Jack Strat's pizza prank phone calls - Youtube is in Chinese over here again, man! Jack Vale Films - from Corey, of course. Also made a playlist of metal music: so far, I have GWAR / Children of Bodom / Nightwish / Ministry on there. Of course I plan to expand it!

Corey says: I have a fart prank channel I could give you with over 100 videos, but I don't know if you'd like that one... it's only farting, not pooping, so I don't think it's hardcore enough for you
Flami: learning about martyrs says: ... I think you're crazy
Corey says:
fine... there's the fart stuff (he uses a thing in his hand that makes fart noises and "farts" on people in public)
Flami: I wish it would play automatically
Corey says: it should... or you can make it do that
Flami says: how?
Corey says:
there's a "play all" button or something
Flami says: I'm blind... I don't see it
Corey says: make sure you're in the real Youtube video window, not the channel bullshit that it tries to make you use.. click the video as it's playing, and it should open up a new window, then the playlist stuff is on the right by "related videos" and all that
Flami says: I can't get to the real Youtube video window!
Corey says: just click on the video and it'll open up
Corey says: that should work... I just did a regular Youtube search and clicked "playlists" in the result list
Corey says: there's over 100 episodes now, and that has 95 videos, but that should get you started... if you really need more farting after 95 videos of it, you can just go to his channel page and fill in the gaps
Corey says: also, the new Youtube channel pages fucking suck, and they all play videos in the same page like that, so you can't even go see comments or whatever. that's going to be mandatory soon, so they're totally getting rid of the old style that actually worked


Grandma also wanted to know whether we needed to be afraid of people coming in if we left the sliding door open that leads to the backyard. I don't believe so! HAHAHAHA! At dinner, she seemed obsessed with the idea that my sister had a boyfriend because Steph has a picture of a boy in her room. I went up there myself, and I don't think any of the photos there qualify! Had shrimp brains, though!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home