Friday, August 21, 2009

Why would I dream about black creepy worms?!

Note: How will you be suspended from LJ Mememgen, by Anonymous LJ User.

Grandma is out of here, which is fine. Unfortunately, the phone rang - which explains why I'm up now. Probably a good thing, since I had a dream which featured my parents, and creepy black insect-worm hybrids with silver feet that made noises and scattered to rooms' corners!





Your Soul Is Connected to the Winter



You approach life with a zen-like calm that other people envy. Nothing rattles you.

You are smart, thoughtful, and very serious. You don't stress out, but you don't take much lightly.



You like to keep to yourself, and you've been called shy - even if you don't consider yourself that way.

You prefer a cozy, quiet life filled with ideas, books, and maybe a few friends.



But I said my ideal weather WASN'T snowy! What the heck?! o_O

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home