Saturday, August 22, 2009

Rice bowls are NOT going to be dropped on the floor! / Chicken drumsticks do mix with prawn shells!

Grandma took her radio into the bathroom with her. Why?! It's not like I'm going to steal it while she's in there! Actually, now she's taking it EVERYWHERE with her. What the heck?! I thought I'd be a good granddaughter and bring out the rice bowls first; she wanted me to bring the soup bowls out instead! Fair enough, but I'm just not going to DROP the rice bowls in the middle of the kitchen floor in order to do that! Then she wanted to put my chicken drumsticks in my bowl, but I figured they should go on my plate. She objected to that, saying that they were mixed in with my prawn shells. WHATEVER! It's FINE!

Kenny Z. added me on Facebook, and he's one of Hien's friends - interesting! We were discussing the redrum icon, I guess! Added Hannah W. while I was at it, also. Helped Grandma to water the plants / herbs, too.


Facebook quiz taken from Jane:

Leslie took the What College in Utah Should you be in??? quiz and the result is Weber State University. YOU SHOULD BE A WILDCAT! OGDEN SHOULD BE YOUR HOME!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home