Saturday, August 22, 2009

Dreaming of swinging on ropes, and a bag full of books

Note: LJ Soulmate Blogquiz, by Amber.


Erin finally got my "lazy" wedding reception RSVP of three weeks ago, which is a good thing! I had a weird dream last night where a bunch of us were shepherded into this brown building, and told by a bunch of Secret Police types to find our way to the gym on the bottom floor by using the stairs only. Jen tried to obtain a map, but she was told that it would be cheating. So we went up and down the stairs, but found that they all stopped short of our destination. There were no elevators that we had access to, which was disappointing. My sister finally found a rope setup that required us to jump to a net and navigate it, then to the first red rope, then swing from there to a blue rope, then to a yellow rope, then to a green rope, and finally to the gym floor.

I was quite happy to leave stupid Raymond in the lurch when he complained that I was taking too long to sing. Deal with it, and grow some patience! He looked way too pale, and was wearing an unflattering white sweater anyway. When I reached the bottom, I was greeted by Eric H. and Danny, who wanted me to talk with them unobtrusively. Of course this could happen, so I went. We wanted to set up a time to meet up, but Chung Yan distracted us with a bag full of books: romance, one with a heart on it, history, literature, and more! Some of the books were NOT in resellable condition (one had its cover almost completely torn from the binding), but it was still okay for home use! The dream ended when we were discussing various aspects of life and bubble tea.

Not sure why I had it - I borrowed a bag full of books from the library the other day, and talked to Eric H. for ten minutes yesterday. Haven't talked to Danny since July, and he and Eric don't know each other anyhow. (last saw Chung Yan at the grad banquet, and Jen on Wednesday night at bubble tea) I remember liking Raymond's white sweater, but that was another lifetime ago... and yes, he IS stupid, so that's very accurate. Although I do note that red, green, blue, and yellow are the Awana colors - and Danny is a fellow Awana leader, so maybe that ties in with the orientation email. WHO KNOWS.


Facebook quiz taken from Angela:

Leslie took the What Ice cream flavor are you? quiz and the result is Vanilla. This may not sound so exciting, but everyone loves you. You're a classic!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home