Saturday, December 06, 2008

Snow and my trip - NO!

If I didn't want to go before, I definitely don't want to go anywhere NOW - not after reading my sister's latest email where she describes hell freezing over, and conditions being generally slick and icy! Says it got down to -28 degrees C this past week! Why the heck did I ever say that I *would* go next week... she should have planned this for the summer, man. However, I don't want to be too self-centred like SOMEONE would be, so I'll just cut this short. Call me a spoiled wimp, but I like being able to actually feel my fingers and toes! (plus any other body parts, of course - NOT IN THAT WAY!)

(why me?!)

Although for some odd reason, I got up at 10 today and felt pretty okay. Eric had to call when I was just getting back into bed to see if I could grab some extra sleep, though! No, you can't drop off any TV since I don't know when I'll be going! Darned exam that Henry has to write, haha. (and darn the kids' lessons, too? hahaha) And just because I'm on Facebook doesn't mean I want to talk to you on the phone either! This thing restarted overnight, too!

Great... now there are people screaming in the apartment hallways. What the heck is going ON around here?! (do I even wanna know?!)

Edit at 1: Turns out the kids aren't going for lessons - yay, Ian and Sean! :P

Edit at 2: Ron and Eric came over, but couldn't get the big TV to work. Something fell off the back, and this was apparently an important part. Oh well. :P


Which creature of the night are you?
Your Result: Sorcerer
 

Control is the name of your game. You are a studied tactician and scientist and you seek a kingdom where things make sense, damn the morals, even if you have to create it. You are cold, calm and calculating.

Demon
 
Vampire
 
Ghost
 
Werewolf
 
Incubus/Succubus
 
Cthulu Spawn
 
Which creature of the night are you?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home