Thursday, December 04, 2008

I'll need 50,000 layers of clothing to survive in Regina!

Eric and I had a random ride to church tonight for our meeting. Discussed TV, Nathan, worship, comparison, laundry, notes, subs, and his references to the last episode of FRINGE. (never seen the show myself) I misheard "there's a guy halfway through the wall!" as "there's a half-naked guy in the mall!" Of course I proceeded to ask him where he'd seen this sight, whereupon he said that I had creative hearing issues again. Too true... we stopped by Mr. Sub to get food. Their subs have the option of mushrooms on them, which I'm sure would horrify Corey if I told him! ;)

Got a lot done in the LONG meeting (didn't end till after 10!), and it's a good thing Vivian / Johnny / Kevin are there to help Eric / me / Dylan... thank goodness I don't have to write a lot anymore! At least my position has a quasi-designation ("Helper") rather than it being largely undetermined like "FUTURE NAME." Hahaha, those were good times in 2003 with Lesley / Lily / Maxine!

On the way home, I advised Eric that I'd probably freeze my butt off next week - it's way too cold ALREADY, so I dunno how I'll survive in Regina! Fifty thousand layers of clothing plus long underwear might help, plus a few toques on at the same time... I'll have to seriously think! Discussed quantum tunnels, shaking hands, motives, bricks through grates, diffusing matter / atoms, gloves, the 6-5 loss to the Wings (Luongo's injured, and Vigneault's not happy with Curtis Sanford or Cory Schneider!), the letter R, turning the heat up, being jaded about relationships, new people, and other things too. x50 next week...


Corey says he solved the Photobucket problem of it not copying what we want:

[19:27:42] Corey: hey, I just got rid of that Photobucket problem :P
[19:27:59] Corey: I made the hovering thing go away, and clicking the URL you want auto-copies it again :P
[19:28:20] Corey: hover over a picture and click "link options," and one of the options is to leave URLs on all the time
[19:28:42] Corey: since it takes up the same space with them on or off, I don't see why the hell they don't just leave them there by default...
[19:29:17] Flami: hey, that's SWEET NEWS! YAY!
[19:36:09] Flami: how did you figure it out?
[19:36:46] Corey: by noticing that options link
[19:39:10] Flami: and I take it that you tested it?
[19:43:08] Corey: I just used it to upload a Rock Band 2 score :P
[19:53:57] Flami: GEEK :P

He also got the card and Yummy Mummy Gummy candy I sent him, too.

[19:54:47] Corey: Egyptian dildo girl
[20:01:26] Flami: I told you last night that I'm not one of those.
[20:02:52] Corey: well, what are those things then? :P
[20:04:17] Corey: it says it's a mummy, but the feet are shaped like a cock :P so it's like a sarcophagus-themed dildo thing :P
[20:17:15] Flami: you know, I *did* tell you that they looked like penis :P
[20:17:32] Corey: when did you tell me that?
[20:38:03] Flami: [01:56:59] Flami: on another note, these Yummy Mummy Gummy candies look like penii
[20:38:17] Flami: on Nov. 20
[20:47:47] Corey: so when you eat those, do you suck on the end first? :P
[20:47:56] Corey: well, I didn't know that's what you were sending :P
[20:51:05] Flami: I bit off the head first... and what other "penis candy" do I have around here?!
[20:59:25] Corey: how should I know? :P
[21:00:11] Corey: it's interesting that the envelope was big enough to be called a small package, and you had to fill out a customs form :P
[21:02:25] Flami: well, I can assure you that I don't have anything else like that around here! :P
[21:02:53] Flami: yeah, I know... it had to be filled out because apparently it would get sent right back to me if it wasn't
[21:13:22] Corey: you don't need to for letters, and that's not much more than a letter.. I'd think it'd still work :P
[21:19:46] Flami: well, not for letters... but it was kinda obvious that there was something else in the envelope besides your usual letter-size stuff :P
[21:23:34] Corey: yeah... but I'd think if it's that small, it wouldn't matter
[21:28:16] Flami: true, but what was I going to do? NOT do that? :P

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home