Monday, December 01, 2008

Yay for time to plan!

Henry called me earlier to say that he has an exam on Saturday. Thank goodness he gave me a few days to find an alternate Awana ride! (told him about my Regina trip also) Not sure what is with people scheduling exams on the weekends: perhaps they ran out of days! Called Ada soon after that; as long as I don't really mind waiting for Ian and Sean to finish lessons (I can bring a book?), it's fine if they drive me. I think the appreciation dinner is after Awana too, so I'll almost certainly see someone in particular - yay! As for long-overdue Blogger tagging, I think I'll start on the OCDL project NOW! No getting distracted by stupid idiots, either! :D


What pet is right for you?

Dog

You have a big heart, and will do anything to help people.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home