Friday, December 05, 2008

David's new townhouse, Billie's life, spiritual numbers, and pajamas

What an afternoon! Went to see David's new townhouse, which he's quite proud of - four floors near the Market, and a private rooftop sanctuary up above everything! Certainly impressive, if a bit empty - I'm sure he'll fill it up soon, though. Hey, I was his first visitor, heh! Talked about evil, Christmas plans, Jon's engagement, snow, vegging out, jokes, and more. He said I didn't have to get him a Christmas card (thought it was for his birthday), so hugged me in thanks. It was nice spending some time with him! Got home, and discovered that Billie had called me as soon as I'd left. (Daryl B. also added me for the blood games)

So of course I had to return that call. Talked about Iran, school segregated by gender, stupid idiots, her class, stories, characters, adding random people on Facebook, paintings making people feel hungry, friends, Regina, misheard lyrics (damn Sean Paul for not making any sense!), Eiffel 65, Backstreet Boys, and Nirvana. Also discussed food going FAST in her house, Nathan, her birthday party (so excited!), birthday wishes on Facebook, GJ dying, LJ, notes on Facebook, surveys, being literal, Capricorn, packing, makeup, Regina, Jon's engagement, time differences, and more. Was good to talk to her too, even if since it was a bit unexpected. Seems that ate up all the time I was going to use for editing, since Eric just called from work to say he's picking me up. I predict I'll be up editing till who knows when, AGAIN... yes, even though I really shouldn't be. The dinner tomorrow will eat up time for that as well... I love going hardcore on personal projects, too!





Your Spiritual Number is Four



You bring stability and order into people's lives.

You are a devoted friend, and you are able to help others get out of extremely chaotic situations.



Right now, your life is about making difficult choices and complicated decisions.

You find yourself at a crossroads, and you can't stall any longer.



While you may be going through a confusing time, you are confident that you will do the right thing.

You have the courage to do what's best, even when it's hard.







You Are Flannel Pajamas



You seek comfort above everything else. You'd rather feel good than look good.

You are a very relaxed person, especially when you're surrounded by your favorite things and people.



You are a homebody. Home is the place where you can truly be yourself.

You are likely to wear pajamas a lot. In fact, you often change into yours the minute you get home!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home