Monday, December 01, 2008

2008 Year in Review Meme

Had a weird phone call from Michigan: 1-571-939-2151, anyone? Also, Robert L. / David R. added me for the blood games. Ack! Can people be chimeras of sorts after a transplant? Hmm!

Mario Kart love song - thanks, Vania! The guy has a nice voice, and the song isn't retarded!


Meme fun: Take the first line from the first post of every month of the year. Repost it here as your year in review. (I'm discounting greetings and things like that :P) Yeah, it's been an interesting year!

As it happened, we didn't go to Chapters, but stopped by Seraphim instead so Eric could get a Starfield CD for Korey. Jon sent us an email about Sunday Dinner - none this week because of the rescheduled AGM and the Super Bowl. I just scored a 77-point bingo on the word OUTLIERS - yay! Am wearing my sweater, K's West 49th hoodie, and Eric's yellow Boulder Gear jacket - hey, I'm all for a mix! After that last post, I went to the third floor to see what Jon and Dallas were up to. Went to church this morning with my sister, and we discussed my grandma in her presence.

I'm at the Brighouse Library now, and I just saw Suanne K., whom I used to know ages ago. There was a major flood at the library due to a burst pipe - yikes! Jon and I went to the Night Market with our parents. I had a weird dream which involved Citrus getting a new baby brother named Citosha, almost in time for his eighteenth birthday. I had a weird dream where I was invited to go around with Anita and Jeff in their car. Teunis kindly picked me up with his friend Kaili in tow, and we were off to Erik's to watch IRON MAN.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home