Thursday, December 04, 2008

Erin should NOT be a guy name, people! Are you STUPID?!

Erin should NOT be a male name. The only acceptable spelling for it is Aaron. I won't respond to things that seem like they're impersonal and mass-emailed to people! (Craigslist is providing me with entertainment, though!)

Must do some laundry, and am having second thoughts about something... too late now! *sigh*

Why the heck did I have a dream where Dylan, Eric, and I were having some kind of meeting in some random cafeteria?! We've never had meetings there before, although I guess the food court in random malls (Aberdeen / Yaohan) comes close. But the really weird thing is that after we were finished, we were transported to Laura Ingalls Wilder world! Apparently, Almanzo and Laura had been getting it on pre-maritally, and she was worried because a certain biological function hadn't come yet. When it did, Almanzo promised her that they would make a baby by February 1865. A stern Charles and Caroline Ingalls were at their quickie wedding, then were harsh when telling her how to make pie afterwards. The baby came in 1867, just in time to coincide with Canada's birth as a country.

No idea what's with my subconscious! At least I get to see David S. tomorrow! Must mail stuff out today, if I can... Valentina Y. added me for the blood games. For some reason, I've always liked that name... along with Svetlana, Nina, and Tatiana. If I believed in previous lives, I'd say I was a Russian in one of mine!

Edit at 4: The computer just restarted again!


Who will catch you smoking weed this year, and what will happen? by mynameisrachel
Name
Age
Habit:
You are caught in:the middle of Georgian Road, running around naked
You are caught by:
When they catch you, they:Tell you that's a nicely rolled cigarette.
Chances you will be caught again tomorrow:
11%


SMOKEY THE BEAR?! HAHAHAHAHA!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home